Tuesday, July 31, 2012

*currently*


I know that I have been quiet here for some time....my head has been wrapped around so many different things lately. A little healing, awakening, and a bit of introspection....among the other hooplah.

My mind has been here often...

 It has been almost ten days since this horrific tragedy took place, and my heart is still so very heavy.  Working in the mental health field in Aurora only makes the energy of it all that much more tangible.

I find peace with my kiddos. When I see their faces, I am reminded of all that is good and beautiful in the world....I am so thankful for them!

I love that I'm smiling.  So ecstatic to catch a little nap, even if it is in the middle of a party!
Not sure about her first trip to the beach.

smiles for daddy!

lessons!

 
Sophia crackin up at Uncle Larry.





Kaden had his first swimming class this summer. He started out as a seahorse and now has moved to a Seal!
Music is so healing to me.  I have this amazing *healing* playlist that I have been listening to at work, and I was so sad when I tried to post it on this post and it wouldn't let me. So, if you are so inclined.....check out these tunes when you get a chance, and wait for your soul to do a little jig.

*Awake my Soul - Mumford and Sons
*Keep Breathing - Ingrid Michaelson
*Let it be me - Ray Lamontague
*Never let me go - Florence and The Machine

and then throw on a little Walk On by U2 and you should be good to go!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!











 
 

1 comment: