Monday, August 27, 2012

*six years*


We look like babies. This was taken in Big Sur on our first Mini Moon.

6 years ago, I married my love. The two of us in front of our dearest loves, overlooking the beautiful Pacific Ocean. It was an overcast day, and I remember seeing the clouds part (and I think my mama was looking over us and blowing us crazy kisses!) and the sun came out at the end of the ceremony. It was a perfect day.

Years later, I can still remember those first moments where I had such a crazy little crush on him. He would walk by me and just say "hi jenny" and I would completely melt. Our first date was at Six Flags Magic Mountain. Roller coasters and beers. That pretty much sealed the deal for me.

I feel so blessed to share my life with such an insanely amazing human being. He makes me laugh like no other, makes me want to be a better person everyday, and love watching my kiddos smile a zillion smiles at their incredible Daddy.

What an incredible journey this has been so far....cannot wait to see what's next!

Happy Anniversary!
I love you.


so.much.fun.



 






1 comment:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! i just adore you two. and i'm so so so so so so so so so glad you're in my life!!!! here's to another 6, 16, 26, 36, 46, 56, 66 years together!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete