Wednesday, September 19, 2012

*currently*


she loves all things trees and leaves.


Fall is here and Colorado is absolutely beautiful right now. I am sad to see summer go, but I so welcome the cozy temps and the smell of fall. I am even a "wee bit" excited for winter, and for Sophia to see her first snowflakes, though I know i will regret this statement next week when we most likely will get pounded with 10 feet of snow!

squishy snuggles.


and a few more.






We took advantage of a family night together and went for dinner at a yummy Italian restaurant where Kaden got to make his own pizza, AND play with pizza dough while we waited for our food. 

playing with pizza dough


maybe I will just try one pepperoni now?

maybe just one more...


how many can I fit in my mouth?


masterpiece complete. now back to the dough...




*We can learn so much from little ones and their love for simple pleasures. Sophia is utterly fascinated with toothbrushes right now. Who WOULD'NT be???


No comments:

Post a Comment