Sunday, February 24, 2013

currently....


Excuse the photo overload to follow...I have had a few extra days off this week, and we have been snowed in for the most part, which leads to endless photo opps for this mama. Miss Sophia has started crawling and pulling herself up in the crib, which leads to a precious visual that her daycare teacher filled me in on. She refuled to nap the other day in daycare, and instead stood up in her crib banging on the glass of the adjoining newborn room, and waved hello to all the itty bitties.

It has been crazy snowy here, and I, for one, have been ecstatic to be stuck in the house with no where to go and nothing to do. We have been baking cookies, making playdough, making art and having some crazy deep (uh oh what do I say here) conversations.

Here's a wee bit of what we have been up to....not super duper exciting for some, but perfect for us.


Sophia is smitten with Kaden's firehouse...

and playing peekaboo through the windows.



helping mama unload the dishwasher, and boppin bro on the head with a spoon.



super cozy couch fort

Kaden snapped this...fun shot of her new top front teeth.


best valentine's day ever. A picnic in my office with my valentines.


Waving hi to kaden and I when we went to check if she was asleep at naptime.

she adores her *superbear*





first playdough experience.


" I know YOU!" We have had The Lorax on daily.



hard at work! This was the first storm, the one today dumped a ton of snow on our little cul de sac,





motor-in.
 
I did it! proud girl.


Storytime at Smoky Hill....good times.





Mango love.



No comments:

Post a Comment