Thursday, April 19, 2012

*togetherness*

~Sophia snugglin with Poppy and LaLa.

It is times like these that I am forever grateful we made the move to Colorado. To be close to family during all of these first moments is an absolute blessing, and one I do not take for granted. And our family that cannot be here right now, there is still a sense of togetherness and positive energy across the miles, and I am so grateful for each and every one of you.

Poppy and Lala just came for a visit, and we were all so sad to see them go. Kaden stared up at the sky after they left wondering if all the "drawings in the sky" were messages to him from Poppy and Lala.

I am still trying to get organized with all of the pics and videos, but I found this sweet video of Kaden holding Sophia in the hospital. I just love the way he says her name.....it melts my heart.



~cozy zen post bathtime.

~happy girl.

~my two babies.


~playing with Papaw.


~could she be more snuggly?

~taking our *babies* for a walk. A co-worker of mine gave kaden this stroller so we could go for walks together. He was so excited, he ran way ahead and I struggled to keep up with him.


~saying goodbye to Poppy. Promise you will come back soon, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment