Thursday, November 8, 2012

*a belated halloween post*



me and my babies at Boo at the Zoo.

Kaden and his friend Casey striking a pose.

nosey nosey with a furry friend.


Kind of ridiculous that I am just now sitting down to write a Halloween post. We have been going a little crazy since we moved into our cozy new home.  We moved in the day before Halloween, so we tried to squeeze in snippets of Halloween here and there when we could. We went to Boo at the Zoo the Sunday before Halloween which is always one of my faves! I love to see the little ones all dressed up and how they react to one another. We went with my friend Beckie and her little guys and had a blast!

The great part about moving into a new house just before Halloween is that it gives you a chance to meet your neighbors and get a feel for who is in the neighborhood. Chad and I took turns going out with Kaden and Sophia so that someone could be at the door for trick or treaters. We were both so excited for trick or treaters!!! So much fun! I went out with Kaden and met one or two neighbors, and then Chad went out and Mr Personality met the whole damn neighborhood!



a flower and spidey.





and.....he's OFF!!!!

checkin out their *goodies*




punkins!




After closing on the house, we celebrated. Sophie is celebrating having a rug!

I need ideas for this kitchen! The boy scout colors are KILLING me, but I want to repaint the cabinets white and redo the countertops, and paint the walls a light gray. Who wants to have a serious paint party????? Come play!

Happy Belated Halloween to everyone!

Look for a happy belated 7 months post for Sophie in the very near future.....








No comments:

Post a Comment