Friday, November 23, 2012

*a million thanks*

This has been a crazy wonderful year! I feel like this has been one of our most joyful years yet! So much growth and stretching happened in our lives, and the arrival of our second blessing, little Sophia! Amazing family, both near and far. Friends that inspire me to be a better me, Two little miracles that amaze me and bring me an insane amount of Joy each and every day. A cozy new home to call our own and grateful for Space (something we have never had). And a job where I work with amazing souls, and love what I do.
A million different things to be thankful for. My heart bubbles over with gratitude. 
I could go on and on but I'll just leave you with a few photos from Thanksgiving and the past few weeks.



playing at Centennial Park with Mamaw!



new house means banging on drumset all.day.long.



super cozy couch fort. kaden named it "fort collins"
sweet potato pie face.


*people watchin*


Smiley Sophia on Thanksgiving....



meanwhile.....


amazing feast. amazing family.



Kaden pitchin in with the clean up!



fun with photobooth.




 
Kaden made sure to keep Shady super cozy.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!


Be Blessed.




























No comments:

Post a Comment