Sunday, December 30, 2012

*holiday love*



Just wanted to share some images of the holidays with you all! I found myself really sinking into this season, despite the colds, sicknesses and blur of chaos going on all around us. Being in our new home was the cherry on top, and I felt the magic of Santa truly come into our family room. I feel blessed to have such a wonderful family that I married into, and I am also really missing my family and friends back east.  Thinking of you all this holiday season, and wishing you warmth and peace to you and your families!

ginormous lil patent shoes...I call them her Doc Martens. She LOVED them.





attempting to snag one of Santa's cookies.



hang loose Santa!






Miller band in full effect.


Loving his new bike!

these are a few of my favorite things.....

obsessed with this bell!





sneaking in a nap with my cuddle muffin.

Deidre and Renee, dear family visiting from Ohio. Such incredible souls!


Giraffes rockin out.
 
A tribute to the angels of Sandy Hook. Keeping those families and friends of the victims in our hearts this holiday.

cozy mama ready for zoo lights


pre-party at Uncle Bri's house before zoo lights



zoo lights!




No comments:

Post a Comment