Sunday, January 13, 2013

*Happy 9 months Sophia*



Dear Sophia,
 
Happy birthday to my amazing little nine month old! You are the happiest little girl on the planet! Your smile is completely contagious and your laugh (cackle) is the sweetest noise I have ever heard. Everything makes you laugh. In the middle of the night, I go in to nurse you, and you spot your stuffed owl across the room and you CRACK UP. It is the simplest of pleasures that make you smile, which helps me to stop and say "Why do I not think that is amazing and smile worthy as well"?

What do you NOT love?  You love everything and anything! You adore your activity cube that Santa brought you....you cackle at it first thing in the morning, and if you had it your way, you would hang out with it 24/7.  You love to wave. You love balls, and thank goodness because you got three of the coolest ball popper thingies ever for Xmas! You love to play the piano. You love to see funny faces. You adore your bink. You love puffs, aka crack. Your tongue is also a favorite new toy. You are not a huge fan of drop off at daycare suddenly, which is super characteristic of being 9 months. You cry when I drop you off, then I drop off kaden at preschool, and do another walk by your room, and you could not be happier with the incredible souls that I leave you with when mama has to go to work. You are NOT a fan of getting dressed. Why can't everything have buttons down the front you ask? You do not love being on your tummy, though it is becoming more tolerable. You want to crawl so badly, the motivation is so there, but you are just not sure how to make it happen. You wake up about 2-3 times a night on your tummy, and you are not sure what to do about it. 

You are no doubt the brightest light I have ever known, and I feel incredibly blessed to be your mommy.

Happy 9 months to my precious little angel baby!

Love you!
your mommy 




first tea party on table from Grandpa!







Get off brother! I'm busy!





No comments:

Post a Comment