Thursday, September 12, 2013

*dudes camping trip*


Kaden and daddy got Papaw and Uncle Brian together and went on an awesome boys camping trip. My last camping trip was pretty awful, considering I was camping like a Cali girl, and didn't bring any socks or enough blankies up to the mountains in OCTOBER, and we froze our tushies off. Mamaw and Papaw hooked us up for Xmas last year with some warm and toasty, made for Colorado sleeping bags, but I still felt a wee bit unsure about going with Sophia with her being as itty bitty as she is. I know people do it. But is it fun? She is not a HUGE fan of sleeping, so my thinking is that sleeping outside in a strange place will not make that issue that much better. So next year we will put her through the initiation.

Kaden loooooooved the Dudes Camping trip. He was surrounded by his favorites, and had an amazing time exploring nature and laughing and eating. And that's pretty much what it is all about, right? So here is my photo dump of the Dudes adventure. Enjoy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment