Saturday, March 8, 2014

*a ridiculously belated welcome grandpa post*


~saying hello to grandpa!
I am pretty mortified that this visit took place back in October, and I am just getting around to finishing this post in March. For those of you that know me very well, you know life has been a wee bit overwhelming for the past six months. I contemplated letting go of this blog, but than had a change of heart when a good friend convinced me that THIS is my journal for my little ones, and it is a way to keep us connected with all of our loves across the miles. So this is my apology to all of you, I promise to be better!


~superheroes. in action.

 
We were ecstatic that Grandpa came for a visit! Kaden and Sophia both had a blast with him, and we were so sad to see him go! See you soon Grandpa!!!

cozy.

jump.

we heart the spaghetti factory.





we love you Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment