Friday, May 25, 2012

*curious little minds*

Hope everyone is enjoying this holiday weekend! Yippee for sunshine and time to soak it up with loved ones! Kaden is quite the inquisitive fellow lately...he has a million questions about anything and everything, in typical three year old style. I really try to keep my answers comcrete and simple, but sometimes I don't think before I speak and I end up thinking "Oh crap, heeeere we go". Like the other day when we were passing a funeral procession....did I need to tell him that was what it was? Or maybe I could have just said it "looks like a fun parade"? Now, because I explained to him what a funeral was, we have now talked about death and dying nonstop for days. He insisted on watching the scene in Kung Fu Panda when the turtle dies 400 times, and now asks me if doing certain things (any number of random things) will "make him died". "What would you Say" is another biggie question of the moment. He is super interested in what comments you will make to him regarding just about anything under the sun! His mind spins so fast, it's hard for me to even keep up with him. He will be talking about what clothes he wants to wear for the day and then a milli-second later he will ask me "why are you a girl"? That one seems to come up often. In the span of ten seconds yesterday, he said to daddy, "what's that noise? It's chilly out here" I wanna play basketball. I gotta poop" and then skedaddled off to the potty. He cracks me up with his crazy little sense of humor and the way he is SO intense about everything. We got a balloon from sunflower market (Those people that work there are amazing, I swear they see us coming and they run over to kaden with a ballon every friggin time) the other day, and he insisted on holding it himself, with no tying of any kind so that it could not run away. We got home and just before we walked in the door, it ran away. He LOST it....like nothing i have ever seen before. And believe me, we have lost PLENTY of balloons, and usually we just say Oh well, it went up to Grandma and the kitties. This time he screamed like he had all of his toes chopped right off. It took almost an hour to soothe him and calm him down. He keeps life so interesting, keeps me so up on my toes and brings me an insane amount of Joy! Love that kid.
~Kaden doing his own storytime with Sophia.
Have a good weekend everyone! Love and Light, Jenny

2 comments:

  1. omg what GREAT pics of Kaden doing the story time for his baby sister! love it:)!
    xo Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how she responds to him!! awesomeness :)
    Jana

    ReplyDelete