Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Currently...

Things I'm Loving....
~this precious angel sleeping. all dolled up in her cousin Nora's precious hand me downs!
~ Loving my Moby, now that my sweet friend Amanda taught me how to wear it correctly! I can't believe how much I can get done with a sleeping baby wrapped around me! Kaden was so not a fan of this, but Sophia sleeps better in here than she does anywhere else. Now if I can just find a way to sleep like this at night while standing!
~I'm lovin my new Babyhawk Mei Tai carrier! It is so comfy and Sophia seems to love it too! I feel like we can get out and about so much easier now!
~the way daddy looks at her....melts my heart everytime.
~not the SAFEST co-sleeping picture. I can see this ending up on a "hazards of co-sleeping" article! Our night times have been a bit rough, as I mentioned before...she usually starts out in her Rock n Play for a bit till she is over it, and then I attempt to put her in the crib 7=8 times and then we eventually end up here. I kind of secretly love this snuggle time with her. Poor daddy has taken up sleeping downstairs in the extra twin bed! 3 fun kaden moments from today.... "Is it fun to be up there"? *referring to me driving up front. I love his sincere randomness. Asking me for the 500th time, " Why are they NOT SINGING"? during instrumental portions of songs. I have explained it 20 different ways.... And watching him "nurse" his stuffed cat while on a playdate. So awesome! Some fun at home... We have started getting out a bit more with Sophia, but a lot of the time we are cozy at home, coming up with new things to entertain ourselves. Have a wonderful week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment