Saturday, June 16, 2012

*celebrating daddy*




Happy Father's day to all the amazing daddies out there! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and has some special time to celebrate Dad!

We celebrated father's day a day early this weekend, since Chad has to work on Father's Day. We took some time to celebrate the guy who often gets little acknowledgement for all those seemingly trivial things (i.e. taking out the trash, replacing the screen in the window that the squirrels eat through for like the 19th time, fixing everything and anything, doing all of the laundry because you secretly love to, cleaning (yep...Chad is a maniac at cleaning, while I fall dreadfully short), skateboarding and riding bikes with kaden and playing every type of game that any child could possibly dream of without even batting an eyelash, and so so so so much more.....I feel so incredibly blessed to hold hands with a daddy that I admire so much and learn so much from every.single.day. Cheers to you!

And those other two guys on the right side of me in the second pic? My own Daddy who has given me  unconditional love and support through everything and a positive outlook that has influenced the way I live my life, and my brother who inspires me so much as a parent, and as a pretty damn amazing human being. I celebrate you both today....Cheers!


And to all the other Daddies, those among us and those we remember...Happy Father's Day to you all!





Rocking out with the Miller boy band.


Daddy playing peekaboo with Sophia.

No comments:

Post a Comment